Skype
theakselj

dotLife dotLife

It's an awful shame that people are downvoting this because it's "hard" or because it uses Unity. It isn't that hard at all, compared to other games of the genre. Sure, it can get challenging after a while, but what would be the point if it didn't? And complaining about the use of unity is stupid. Unity is brilliant for flash games, and everyone should have it. Lots of great games are made in it. Also, the game is well designed and the graphics are lovely. 5/5!

BigTree Defense 2 BigTree Defense 2

Brilliant game.

This is the best and definitely most creative tower defense games I have played in a long, long time. Well done!

(HoS) TL Game Suite - WIP (HoS) TL Game Suite - WIP

This is brilliant, really. Personally I love the crackling sound in the first few minutes, it's that kind of out-of-place sound that sets a certain mood in the piece. You employ motives and themes in a good way, and the music has a very programmatic (I guess, haven't read about the game yet though) feel to it, which is good for game music. It can get kind of repetitive at times, but I doubt it will feel the same in a game, and besides, it's got enough tension to keep me interested either way. This really puts me in the correct kind of mood, so well done at that..And the sound quality is generally rather good. What software did you use?

Overall, I love it! Very well done, I will definitely listen to more of your music, and I might even have to try that game :)

--AkselJ

Never let go.. (UtÃf¸ya) Never let go.. (UtÃf¸ya)

I'm pretty much rendered speechless. Although a few of the notes sound a bit off, this is a beautiful piece of work. Thank you for sharing this piece of art with us.

--Aksel

Pulse Pulse

One of the best tracks I've heard on Newgrounds. Not that I've heard an awful lot, but it's still pretty great. I love the contrasts in the guitar and vocals. Riffs actually remind me of Opeth from time to time. Keep up the good work. Solid 10/10 from me!

\m/
--AkselJ

SolarPlexious responds:

Cheers buddy! Sorry for the late reply, have been very busy working on new material with a band now.
I appreciate the comment ty very much :3

I'm not sure if it's up now but I just released a new track I have been working on which is a bit more rock n roll! Hope you enjoy future stuff :)